The current process of updating our Community Plans in Clairemont and Linda Vista provides our residents an opportunity to "weigh-in" on proposed changes to the design of our communities.
Working in the real estate industry for over 30 years, I wanted to find a way to help in the local effort to plan wisely around the changes and pressures that the new Mid-Coast trolley stations and the City's push for more housing is bringing to our areas.
I found my way to contribute locally by helping in the effort to re-configure Morena Blvd into a vibrant community hub. Bay Park Boardwalk.com was created to help activate our residents' engagement in the planning process in order to achieve a collective community vision.
Through the use of polls and community surveys, door-to-door campaigning, and neighborhood meetings, that collective community vision for the Bay Park Boardwalk is becoming a reality.
I can help if you are buying or selling property (residential or commercial) in Bay Park, Bay Ho, Overlook Heights or the greater Clairemont area.
Please click here for more information.
James (Jim) LaMattery
Real Estate Broker's Lic# 00806735
2075 Morena Blvd.
- Combination of Market Rate and Below Market rate housing. 100%, 1 vote1 vote 100%1 vote - 100% of all votes
- Luxury Condos 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- Workforce Housing (Affordable Category =below moderate=cap of income of $120,000/yr 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- Low-Income Housing (Affordable Housing Category=low income cap of $80,000 for family of 4 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- The area should be re-zoned for industrial purposes only. 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes